Listen to this podcast where Khosrow Shotorbani, President/Executive Director of Project Santa Fe Foundation and CEO/Founder of the Lab 2.0 Strategic Services, discusses with David Johnson, CEO, 4sight Health, the Clinical Lab 2.0 movement and its impact on defining the future economic valuation and placement of diagnostic services.
The Podcast discusses:
- The relevant quantitative value of a clinical lab and its ability to improve outcomes and reduce overall cost of care
- The value of longitudinal data as a catalyst for managing population health
- The lab’s ability to risk stratify the population and identify care caps
- The early identification of high-risk patients early with facilitated intervention to provide the right care at the right time at the right place
- Financial risk adjustment